Wesley United Methodist Church is a vibrant, Christ-centered church that is meeting the spiritual needs of the Vienna community. We are located at 711 Spring Street SE, Vienna, Virginia 22180, at the corner of Spring Street and Moore Avenue.
If you are seeking a church home which encourages:
- Caring and supportive fellowship
- An active and devoted prayer life and study of scripture
- Support for local and world missions
- An open, responsive awareness to the presence and power of God’s Holy Spirit
Come join us!
Higher Ground Service - February 14
Our Higher Ground Service will begin as always at 8:45am this Sunday - and we hope that everyone will be joining us to share their youthful exuberance in singing some cool, worshipful Christian contemporary songs.
For this week's contemporary service, we'll be sharing some really thoughtful and popular songs including a cool new Chris Tomlin song called Good Good Father which everyone at Wesley seems to really enjoy. We hope this special song and others will inspire all to sing along while we worship God.
All of the songs we will be singing will bring a lot of thoughtfulness, youthfulness and worshipful lyrics for each of us to enjoy and to sing along with everyone in the congregation. Children of all ages are encouraged to join us and worship God in a relaxed and friendly setting.
Please Be a Good Neighbor
Our neighbors have noticed people attending services speeding as well as blocking residents’ driveways. If you are able to do so, please park in our lot instead of on the street. As good Christians and good neighbors, we need to slow down and “drive friendly.”
Children are always welcome in our worship services, but we have other options, too – please choose whatever is best for your family:
- Our nursery downstairs, Room 112, is available for 0-4 year olds during Sunday School and both worship services
- Children’s Church meets after the Children’s Message during the 11:00 service. We go to room 105 and will return the children to the sanctuary during the last hymn.
Children are welcome to pick up a canvas worship bag from the large basket behind the greeters. They contain coloring books, crayons, note pads, and books. After worship, please return the bag, but keep any “masterpieces” your child has made.