Wesley United Methodist Church is a vibrant, Christ-centered church that is meeting the spiritual needs of the Vienna community. We are located at 711 Spring Street SE, Vienna, Virginia 22180, at the corner of Spring Street and Moore Avenue.
If you are seeking a church home which encourages:
- Caring and supportive fellowship
- An active and devoted prayer life and study of scripture
- Support for local and world missions
- An open, responsive awareness to the presence and power of God’s Holy Spirit
Come join us!
Usher Volunteers Needed for Traditional Service - The duties include (1) distributing bulletins (2) collecting the offering during the service and (3) collecting attendance sheets at the end of the service, along with adjusting materials in the pew racks. If a sufficient number of volunteers agree to serve, then each person would be needed only one or two months during the year. Should you be interested in this service, please contact the Church Office.
Send your kids on an icy expedition!
At Everest Vacation Bible School, kids embark on the coolest adventure of the summer! VBS will be held July 6-10. Visit our VBS page for information.
Summer Schedule Begins - Sunday, July 5
- Sunday School, Youth at 9:15am during month of July.
- Fellowship Time at 9:35am
- Worship Service at 10:00am
Please Be a Good Neighbor
Our neighbors have noticed people attending services speeding as well as blocking residents’ driveways. If you are able to do so, please park in our lot instead of on the street. As good Christians and good neighbors, we need to slow down and “drive friendly.”
Children are always welcome in our worship services, but we have other options, too – please choose whatever is best for your family:
- Our nursery downstairs, Room 112, is available for 0-4 year olds during Sunday School and both worship services
- Children’s Church meets after the Children’s Message during the 11:00 service. We go to room 105 and will return the children to the sanctuary during the last hymn.
Children are welcome to pick up a canvas worship bag from the large basket behind the greeters. They contain coloring books, crayons, note pads, and books. After worship, please return the bag, but keep any “masterpieces” your child has made.