Wesley United Methodist Church is a vibrant, Christ-centered church that is meeting the spiritual needs of the Vienna community. We are located at 711 Spring Street SE, Vienna, Virginia 22180, at the corner of Spring Street and Moore Avenue.
If you are seeking a church home which encourages:
- Caring and supportive fellowship
- An active and devoted prayer life and study of scripture
- Support for local and world missions
- An open, responsive awareness to the presence and power of God’s Holy Spirit
Come join us!
Sunday, September 6 - Fellowship Time at 9:35am, Worship Service at 10:00am
Sunday, September 13 - Wesley Day - Classes at 9:45am, Fellowship Time at 10:35am, Worship Service at 11:00am, Church Potluck Picnic at 12:15pm
Sunday, September 20 - Higher Ground (Contemporary) Service at 8:45am, Classes at 9:45am, Fellowship Time at 10:35am, Worship Service at 11:00am
Sunday, September 27 - Higher Ground (Contemporary) Service at 8:45am, Classes at 9:45am, Fellowship Time at 10:35am, Worship Service at 11:00am
Wednesday Night Worship Service
Our Wednesday Night Worship Service will start on Wednesday, September 16, at 7:00pm. It will consist of singing, praying, and a brief message. It will be held in the Fellowship Hall and will last approximately 30 minutes. We hope you will join us. We consider this to be a meaningful midweek pause from our busy schedules. We do not look upon this as a substitute for Sunday Worship.
Wesley Day Schedule - Sunday, September 13
- Sunday School 9:45am
- Fellowship Time 10:35am
- Worship Service 11:00am
- Church Potluck Picnic 12:15pm – Fellowship Hall
Please bring a side dish to share. Invite a friend!
We will have Famous Dave’s BBQ and baked beans.
Please Be a Good Neighbor
Our neighbors have noticed people attending services speeding as well as blocking residents’ driveways. If you are able to do so, please park in our lot instead of on the street. As good Christians and good neighbors, we need to slow down and “drive friendly.”
Children are always welcome in our worship services, but we have other options, too – please choose whatever is best for your family:
- Our nursery downstairs, Room 112, is available for 0-4 year olds during Sunday School and both worship services
- Children’s Church meets after the Children’s Message during the 11:00 service. We go to room 105 and will return the children to the sanctuary during the last hymn.
Children are welcome to pick up a canvas worship bag from the large basket behind the greeters. They contain coloring books, crayons, note pads, and books. After worship, please return the bag, but keep any “masterpieces” your child has made.